Detours and Closures for S.R. 32 RCUT Project
(ODOT, Oct. 1, 2021) S.R. 32 RCUT Installation - At the intersection with Bauer Road. Lane restrictions are in effect on S.R. 32 to the east and west of Bauer Road, and the intersection of S.R. 32 and Bauer Road is closed, prohibiting thru-traffic on Bauer Road and left turning movements from Bauer Road and S.R. 32. The following detours are in effect:
- Northbound Bauer Road traffic will be detoured via S.R. 32 East to the Batavia Road interchange and S.R. 32 West.
- Southbound Bauer Road will follow S.R. 32 West to the S.R. 132 interchange, then east on S.R. 132 to S.R. 222 South to S.R. 32 East.
- S.R. 32 East traffic to northbound Bauer Road will follow the Batavia Road interchange and S.R. 32 West.
- S.R. 32 West traffic to southbound Bauer Road will follow the S.R. 132 interchange, east on S.R. 132 to S.R. 222 South to S.R. 32 East.
- Intermittent, short-term, full closures on S.R. 32 East and West, between the S.R. 132/S.R. 222 interchange and Batavia Road, will be in effect from 10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 1, until 5 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 2. Traffic will be maintained with law enforcement officers.